Grief is a long and winding road. While we are always here to assist grieving families in any way we can, we have also found some other excellent resources that may be of assistance. We hope you will find them helpful as you wade through this difficult time. Wishing you peace, love and light from our family to yours.
"When you go through deep waters, I will be with you." Isaiah 43:2
- Compassionate Friends: Providing Grief Support After the Death of a Child. www.compassionatefriends.org
- Still Standing Magazine: Living, breathing and embracing the impossible. www.stillstandingmag.com
- On Coming Alive: The On Coming Alive Project is a movement of people rising from the ashes and coming alive. The project features a diverse group of stories on the topics of abuse, addiction, death, depression/anxiety, divorce, domestic violence, illness, rape, and suicide. On Coming Alive was created as a platform for those who have suffered to share their stories of survival and their wisdom with the world. www.oncomingalive.com
- MISS Foundation: The MISS Foundation is an international 501(c)3, volunteer based organization providing C.A.R.E. [counseling, advocacy, research, and education] services to families experiencing the death of a child. www.missfoundation.org
- TWLOHA: To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire, and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery. www.twloha.com
- Grief Share: A compassionate, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. Find a local chapter in your area so that you don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. www.griefshare.org