Grief is a long and winding road. While we are always here to assist grieving families in any way we can, we have also found some other excellent resources that may be of assistance. We hope you will find them helpful as you wade through this difficult time. Wishing you peace, love and light from our family to yours.
"When you go through deep waters, I will be with you." Isaiah 43:2
- Compassionate Friends: Providing Grief Support After the Death of a Child. www.compassionatefriends.org
- Still Standing Magazine: Living, breathing and embracing the impossible. www.stillstandingmag.com
- On Coming Alive: The On Coming Alive Project is a movement of people rising from the ashes and coming alive. The project features a diverse group of stories on the topics of abuse, addiction, death, depression/anxiety, divorce, domestic violence, illness, rape, and suicide. On Coming Alive was created as a platform for those who have suffered to share their stories of survival and their wisdom with the world. www.oncomingalive.com
- MISS Foundation: The MISS Foundation is an international 501(c)3, volunteer based organization providing C.A.R.E. [counseling, advocacy, research, and education] services to families experiencing the death of a child. www.missfoundation.org
- Refuge in Grief: An online community and resource that helps people survive some of the hardest experiences of their lives. www.refugeingrief.com
- Grief Share: A compassionate, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. Find a local chapter in your area so that you don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. www.griefshare.org
- A Bed for My Heart: A place to rest your grieving heart and let its truth spill outside the covers.
- Ellie's Way: Ellie’s Way’s mission is to organize, maximize and deliver assistance to people affected by tragedy. https://elliesway.org/